Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome Me to The World

Three more weeks of being an undergraduate student! Wow! Finally I am moving out of the imitation world that I have been a part of for twenty years known as school. I have no idea what is going to happen after May 15th and I have no idea what I'm going to do with the degree I have worked so hard to get. I created this blog because my mind is so overwhelmed by the work I have yet to do and is trying to overcome its serious senioritis by doing everything but what I have to do (ironic, I know). I am posting this now to anyone who wants to give me suggestions for what I could do with my writing degree after I graduate and to add some language to my basically empty page. Wish me luck and I'll write more soon! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment